Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Paris Hilton says "Britney is a sweet girl"

The hotel heiress has still not met baby Harlow Winter Kate Madden - who was born on January 11 - but has sent her several gifts. When asked about being Aunt Paris, she squealed: "I'm so excited! I've sent her all these presents. I'm going to spoil her!"

Paris - who is rumoured to be Harlow's godmother - also revealed sheapproved of Nicole's choice of baby name. She added to Us Weekly magazine: "It's the coolest name ever. I'm like, 'That is the coolest name, oh my God!' "I wouldn't even think she would have thought of that. It's a beautiful name. Nicole always knows what's cool before it happens."

The 27-year-old socialite also defended her troubled friend Britney Spears, insisting she is a "sweet" girl. She added: "She's such a sweet girl. When I'm alone with her, she's a completely different person than she is portrayed to be. And I love her, I think she's very sweet and has a big heart."



More on Britney Spears

No comments:

All About Lindsay Lohan