Saturday, January 19, 2008

Ozzys' daughter Kelly Osbourne calls Paris fucked up


Pretty funny when the prince of Darknesses daughter says you are fucked up

Singer/actress Kelly Osbourne has blasted Hollywood party girls like Britney Spears and Paris Hilton for their reckless behavior, insisting their need for attention is absurd.

The former wild child, 23, has maintained a relatively quiet life since moving from Los Angeles to her native Britain in 2006, and she insists the newest breed of celebrities have taken their excessive partying to new extremes.

She says, "I think for a lot of famous people press attention is an addiction. Those girls -- Britney, Lindsay (Lohan), Paris and so on -- are competing for the attention. It's like, 'Who's going to get arrested next, get pregnant, go out without knickers and get on this week's cover of Us Weekly?'

"It's like a contest of self-loathing and I just don't understand it. How has this turned into the fashionable thing to do? I would be absolutely mortified if I got arrested -- I would be terrified of phoning my parents and telling them, and it would completely change me for the rest of my life."

No comments:

All About Lindsay Lohan