Monday, January 21, 2008

Come get loaded and dye your pubic hairs with Aunty Paris

Wasn't Paris seen buying pink pubic hair dye. I wonder if that is one of the presents.

Paris Hilton already enjoys being ‘Aunt Paris.’ The socialite says she plans to spoil her new “niece.” Hilton is speaking of her pal Nicole Richie’s baby daughter, Harlow Winter.

“I’m so excited! I’ve sent her all these presents. I’m going to spoil her!” said Hilton at the Sundance Film Festival.

Hilton says Richie and her boyfriend Joel Madden picked out the best baby name. “It’s the coolest name ever. I’m like, ‘That is the coolest name, oh my God!’ I wouldn’t even think she would have thought of that. It’s a beautiful name. Nicole is so into it. She always knows what’s cool before it happens,” said Hilton.

No comments:

All About Lindsay Lohan