Thursday, January 31, 2008

Life as a Media Whore - Hard work for Paris Hilton


Socialite heiress Paris Hilton gets angry when people don't believe that she works hard.

According to thesun.co.uk, Hilton claims that her wild antics have nothing to do with her being famous and pampered.

Hilton, who recently posed only in her pants for a magazine, said: "It makes me angry because people don't know the real me, and I'm a very hard worker. I travel around the world constantly promoting my projects and endorsing products.

"Yes, I do get paid to go to parties - in fact, I'm the person who started the whole trend of paid appearances. But when you see me at a party, I'm always working or promoting something, even if it's as simple as wearing my clothing line for the pictures."

No comments:

All About Lindsay Lohan