Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Paris Hilton asks Press to help her in bid to be taken seriously

Oh, come on princess, buck it up and get a grasp of reality.... You are STUPID

Socialite Paris Hilton is urging the media to publicize all the work she does for charity, in a desperate bid to avoid further ridicule in the press.

Hilton has posed topless for the current February issue of 944 magazine, and revealed in the accompanying interview her desire to be taken seriously, reports the New York Daily News.

The 27-year-old says, "It makes me angry because people don't know the real me. Yes, I do get paid to go to parties. But when you see me at a party, I'm always working or promoting something.

"I work with so many organizations, especially Childrens Hospital in Los Angeles and the Make-A-Wish Foundation."

No comments:

All About Lindsay Lohan