Sunday, March 30, 2008

Paris does not care about being removed from her Grandfathers Will

Paris Hilton insists she doesn't care she won't inherit a slice of her grandfather's hotel fortune - because she has her own wealth.

Paris Hilton and siblings Nicky, Barron and Conrad, have been written out of Barron Hilton's $2.3bn (€1.4bn) estate, because he is giving most of it to charity.

But Hilton - who claims to have built her very own "empire" through acting, designing, singing and personal appearances - isn't upset by her grandfather's decision. In a recent interview, Paris said "It won't affect me anyway."

Paris Hilton has downplayed her reputation as a lady of leisure - insisting she has battled through tough press to create her very own "empire".

The millionaire hotel heiress isn't phased by the negative "lies" surrounding her wild-partying ways, because she knows she has worked hard to amass her own fortune.

And the celebutante urges fans to follow her entrepreneurial example, branding herself an "inspiration" to all aspiring socialites.

She says: "I don't pay attention to lies because I am a good person. I work very hard and I've built this empire on my own. I think this is an inspiration for a lot of girls out there."

No comments:

All About Lindsay Lohan