Wednesday, September 17, 2008

And the Winner is.... Paris Hilton picks her new BEST FRIEND FOREVER (BFF)

Socialite Paris Hilton has found a "new best friend" through a reality television show in which she auditioned potential candidates. In 'Paris Hilton's My New BFF' (Best Friend Forever) the 27-year-old star began a search for a potential friend who was hot, loyal and "paparazzi-ready".

The show, which is due to begin airing on 30 September on MTV, sees Hilton select 16 women and two men to compete to be her new best friend. Challenges included trying to look hot while on a rollercoaster and making a commercial for one of her fashion products. Hilton has revealed that she has now selected the winner of the show, although she cannot reveal who it is.

The socialite said: "The person who won is now my best friend. We hang out. Yeah, we're really friends." "We've been having barbecues and hanging out at the house. The winner and I have been pretty low-key so far, because it is top secret right now."

Speaking about her own qualities as a friend, Hilton told Reuters: "I will always tell you the truth." "If you ask me if I like your outfit, if I don't, I'll say I don't. I'm a lot of fun. I love showing my friends my world and enjoying life."

No comments:

All About Lindsay Lohan