Friday, February 15, 2008

Nicky Hilton bans her Sister Paris from coming over to her home.

Nicky revealed she has forbidden Paris from coming over, because her sister steals all her interior design ideas.

She said, “I told her she isn’t allowed to come over if she copies me.” Hotel-heiress Nicky has just bought her first house, which is located just above Hollywood’s Sunset Strip, and is pleased the décor reflects her personal taste.

She said, “I don’t want my house to look like a page you see in a catalogue. I like drama when it comes to design.” As the great-granddaughter of Conrad Hilton, who started the Hilton Hotel chain in 1946, Nicky spent a lot of her childhood in hotels but says she prefers returning to the same house every night. She told said, “Growing up in hotels, I was definitely spoiled. I miss having fresh sheets and room service every day. Still, it’s nicer to have my own house.”

No comments:

All About Lindsay Lohan